Hey guys, TGIF! So I'm back for another Friday Five where I feature five favorites from my weekly Decorating & Design adventures here at The Collected Interior. So let's get to it...
1. You guys I am loving this console table from Birch Lane! If you've not visited this site, check them out here. They simply have beautiful and affordable home furnishings and accessories. This table has a great light wood tone with the prettiest wood grain. And those metal legs have an industrial vibe that is so fun!
2. I was shopping the other day at Kirklands and this awesome mirror below caught my eye. It's the The Metal Rope Wall Mirror and priced at just $29.99 - get out!! It's not a large mirror at only 20" round. But what a great option for a coastal space or entryway. I love great finds like this!
3. Here are a few accessories I plan to use for styling a clients built in bookshelves next week. Seriously so many natural elements and textures inspire me here including coral, beach glass, and drift wood. Oh and those modern vases, love!
4. So my daughter's dresser has seen better days and it's time for a new one! We're getting her the Hemnes dresser from Ikea. You guys this dresser is Awesome with its clean, modern lines. And affordable too at just $250...sold! Heck at that price she can take it to college in a few years.
5. And finally I have a client project underway and here's the Design Board I created for this Home Office refresh. So far three art pieces are hung, the rug is laid and I'll be styling book shelves and hanging a great sunburst mirror next week. I can't wait to see everything come together, this has been a super fun project!
Okay guys that's my Friday Five! I really enjoy sharing what I love here in my little corner of the internet. Thanks for stopping by. And if you have questions about our Design Services here at The Collected Interior, please feel free to contact me!